Salvator J. Tocco, D.C.,DACRB
Dr. Salvator Tocco, DC, DACRB is director of Tocco Chiropractic & Rehabilitation that he founded in 1992. Dr. Tocco has over twenty five years of clinical experience. Working together with an experienced team of professionals, Dr. Tocco has helped thousands of patients over the years to regain their health and vitality.
Dr. Tocco is part of the staff at Lutheran Hospital; Cleveland Clinic Health System. His interest lay in spinal care and joint rehabilitation. He treats patients with neck and back pain, headaches, involved in auto accidents, whiplash injuries, and work related injuries. Dr. Tocco has board certification in chiropractic rehabilitation and in motor vehicle crash dynamics and forensic risk analysis. He has also appeared as an expert witness on behalf of some of his injured patients.
Dr. Tocco received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the esteemed Life University, College of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia in 1985. He regularly attends conferences and symposia sponsored by the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. Dr. Tocco completed a post–doctoral course of study in rehabilitation; The American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board currently registers him. Dr. Tocco has attended a post –doctoral course of study in clinical neurology at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri and an advance course in spinal related trauma from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, California.
Dr. Tocco is committed and dedicated, personally and professionally, to helping patients in Cleveland and the West Shore communities to realize their optimal health and well being through quality Chiropractic and Spine care. He and his team are continually striving to provide the friendliest, caring, nurturing and professional healthcare possible to meet the individual needs of each patient.
Dr. Tocco and over the years has given lectures and seminars for groups, organizations and corporations on chiropractic - spinal care and its benefits. He is available for seminars and lectures. He has been on talk radio and has had articles written about him and his expertise in this field.
- Doctor of Chiropractic; Life University College of Chiropractic, 1985
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology; Western Michigan University, 1975
- Doctor of Chiropractic, State of Ohio Board of Chiropractic 1991 active
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board - ACRB-
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification of Whiplash Injury Certification - Motor Vehicle Crash Dynamics and Forensic Risk Analysis
- American College of Chiropractic Rehabilitative Science, 2000 - Present
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics and Rehabilitation, 2000 - Present
- American Chiropractic Association, 1992 - Present
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association, 1992 - Present
- 1997 - 1999 District III Director, Cleveland